There's only a month to go until tickets are on sale for this year's Great London Yarn Crawl! To keep up our crafty motivation over the summer we thought it would be fun to have an easy-going craft along featuring projects from the London Craft Guide.
The rules are simple:
- The Craft-a-long runs June 1 - September 1, 2016 - you can join in at any point
- Projects can be knit, sewn, or crocheted from any of the projects in the London Craft Guide
- Tag your projects on Ravelry and Instagram using #LCGCraftalong
- The Craft-along is for NEW projects started and completed between June 1 and September 1 but of course we're happy to see any pics of WIPs that you have too, they just won't be eligible for a prize
- Prizes! We'll have one for participating in the thread on Ravelry, one for a completed project and one for sharing your tagged photo on Instagram - three chances to win!
- Participants are welcome from anywhere
- You can enter more than one project as long as it fits within these guidelines!
On the podcast Rachel said she's ambitiously thinking about tackling Anniken Allis' gorgeous Knightsbridge Shawl with some of her own handspun (!) while I'm using the Craft-a-long as an excuse to crack open my custom Yarn in the City colourway skein from Third Vault Yarns to make the Because Sock Yarn set. If I get ambitious I may tackle the Zigging Hat and Cowl too and it would also be good to finish off my Candy Bag.
So many great projects! Will you join us? What will you make first?